I'm a Lecturer (Assistant Professor) at the Department of Computing, Imperial College London. My research interests are in the application of Probability, Statistics, Logics, Mathematical Analysis, and Control Theory to software design, coding, analysis, and adaptation.
My main research topics are:
- Exact and approximate methods for probabilistic program analysis and probabilistic programming
- Control Theory for Software Engineering
- Runtime-efficient and incremental verification
- I am in the FSE 2018 PC. Submit a paper
- I am in the < Programming> 2018 PC. Submit a paper
- I am on the review board of TSE. Submit a paper
- I am workshops co-chair of ASE 2017 ASE workshops 2017. CfPs
- Sasa Misailovic and I will give a tutorial on Probabilistic Programming and Probabilistic Program Analysis at ASE 2017. Don't miss it!
- Our paper Self-Adaptive Video Encoder: Comparison of Multiple Adaptation Strategies Made Simple won the best artifact award at SEAMS 2017