I’m a Lecturer (Assistant Professor) at the Department of Computing, Imperial College London. My research interests are in the application of Probability, Statistics, Logics, Mathematical Analysis, and Control Theory to software design, coding, analysis, and adaptation.
My main research topics are:
- Probabilistic software analysis and probabilistic programming
- Control theory for software engineering
- Runtime-efficient and incremental verification of quantitative and functional software properties
- I am in the ICSE 2017 PC. Submit a paper
- I am in the JPF 2016 PC. Submit a paper
- I am in the MRT@Models 2016 PC. Submit a paper
- I am in the EUSPN 2016 PC. Submit a paper
- I co-tought a technical briefing on control theory for software engineering
- I co-organized the Dagstuhl Seminar on Approximate and Probabilistic Computing: Design, Coding, Verification
- I co-chaired the 1st International Workshop on Control Theory for Software Engineering (CTSE)@ESEC/FSE 2015
- I was in the ICSE 2016 PC.
- I was in the ASE 2016 PC.
- I was in the ASE 2015 PC.
- I was in the CAV 2015 PC.
- I was in the SEAMS 2016 PC.